Comanche wrap „Stroh Comanche“

I have a idea and should have some detailed pictures. 

I want to wrap my comanche like the old „Stroh Comanche“ Rally Truck like this one in the picture. 

Did someone have detail pictures from all sides? Hope someone can help me. 

Thanks a lot!

D8FCE15D-3D5E-4206-8F8D-641BAC368304.png

Detailed pics of all sides of these trucks don't exist.  I was contemplating the same thing as you but realized having a wrap made with all this on it would be stupid expensive. 

But yeah I've only been able to find a clear picture of the driver's side of the Craftsman street truck and multiple weird off angle pictures of all the others.  Nothing you could pull graphics straight from.  Now there does exist enough of those off angle pictures that you could visually see and redesign yourself on the computer and make a render of what you want or pay someone else to do it.  Base wraps start around $2k, custom stuff is getting closer to $4k and everything says *unless our graphics designers design the wrap.  Meaning it's gonna be probably double that cost.  

If you want a perfect match, there is a price for it but can be done.  I was leaning towards painting the stripe and the big logos and finding stickers for the other companies and slapping those on, even if they are slightly different.  You can talk to Spencer at JeepSticker.com and he does custom decal stuff and could help out immensely.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 7:03 AM, tgcj said:

I have a idea and should have some detailed pictures. 

I want to wrap my comanche like the old „Stroh Comanche“ Rally Truck like this one in the picture. 

Did someone have detail pictures from all sides? Hope someone can help me. 

Thanks a lot!

how about this one:

12986959_1008856669151820_1485936497144554490_n.jpg