So.... I'm leavin' y'all...

rockhardzj

Well, not permanently, but I just got my new job, and I have no clue of a scheduler, or anything, and won't have access to a computer for a week or so. I will still get PM's and read the forums via my cell phone, and limited short posts.

Also, I have decided, the MJ is getting a little twist. The 4.7 will be coming home in about a month, so if you can guess there... yep, 4.7/45RFE combo is going to be powering the MJ now.

Anywho, off to bed, 12+hrs of driving ahead tomorrow... :roll:

I'll have the ZJ... Fresh outa the shop, with a completely redone rear end... Never though that D35 would put me in the hole the $100 to buy it, $80 in gas to get it, and now a cool $450+ to fix it on such short notice with me being out of town...

In the bright side, Apparently, I toasted a D35 shaft with just average street use :D

In the bright side, Apparently, I toasted a D35 shaft with just average street use :D

Welcome to the club! :D I trashed the ring/pinion teeth and bent the housing beyond repair with average street use. :roll:

Keep the stories coming. Gives me fuel to tell the wife I need to buy yet another thing for the jeep. :yes:

Good luck with the new job.

:cheers:

Well... had t make some calls after turning around... Don't think the ZJ would have made it (tranny problems???)

Anywho, hopefully I will be up and going later this week, so until then, I will try to get a little work on the MJ done.

Well... I made it to Breen ghey, Wizzconstin.

Well, ya got the ghey part of Green ghey right. Now you're only about a 5 hour drive away from me.

Well, I drove 12, and spent a cold friggin night sleeping in the backseat of my ZJ in some truck stop in the middle of nowhere indianna.

I am however glad that I found something to purchase when I drive home through Indiana...

FIREWORKS!!!!! Hells Yea!!!

Fire!!! :D :D :D

I'll buy a nice little supply to have some fun with...

You can buy them right in WisCOWsin.

Hell, there is a place right over the Chedder line, that sells beer, cheese and fireworks in one stop. If they had lottery tickets, every trailer park in the stateline area would be empty every friday afternoon.