Replacement Leaf Spring Bushings

So I'm looking at the options for replacement leaf spring bushings and I keep seeing these Energy suspension kits for considerably cheaper than buying the individual bushings.  Does anyone know anything about them?  I can't find much info other than people saying they fit.  

Screenshot_20190414-000326.png

What are the chances the XJ rear bushing is the same size?  I just realized my XJ shackles kit I've had forever has bushings in it. 

Edit: rock Auto shows the same part number for a 98XJ and a 92MJ so I've only got to buy the front ones! :banana:

IMG_20190414_103747.jpg

Just a thought-

I serviced my Nissan yesterday, measured my rear leafs, compressed, 54.5 inches, eye to eye. 

Measured my MJ leafs, 53 inches at full arch.........off truck. 

Nissan springs are flat, mounted over the axle. 

There is no reason why Nissan springs cannot be used on an MJ to drop chassis for under axle application. 

My Nissan handles 1000lbs no problem. 

Bushings- if you have not done bushings yet.......I guarantee you'll never do them twice. 

What's my point? If you insist on used, you could have gotten late model (2018) used Nissan springs with good bushings and accomplished both objectives at once. 

GS has them for $119 each new and bushings are cheap and OEM from Nissan are only $6 per end. 

Pin location? near center, long perches allow plenty of adjustment to center axle.

Springs- you want to race this truck? Clapped out XJ springs would never cross my mind.....no matter how cheap. 

I thought about posting spring info on your other thread........but then..............regarding spring rates and so forth as it related to body roll and performance. 

4 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

Just a thought-

I serviced my Nissan yesterday, measured my rear leafs, compressed, 54.5 inches, eye to eye. 

Measured my MJ leafs, 53 inches at full arch.........off truck. 

Nissan springs are flat, mounted over the axle. 

There is no reason why Nissan springs cannot be used on an MJ to drop chassis for under axle application. 

My Nissan handles 1000lbs no problem. 

Bushings- if you have not done bushings yet.......I guarantee you'll never do them twice. 

What's my point? If you insist on used, you could have gotten late model (2018) used Nissan springs with good bushings and accomplished both objectives at once. 

GS has them for $119 each new and bushings are cheap and OEM from Nissan are only $6 per end. 

Pin location? near center, long perches allow plenty of adjustment to center axle.

Springs- you want to race this truck? Clapped out XJ springs would never cross my mind.....no matter how cheap. 

I thought about posting spring info on your other thread........but then..............regarding spring rates and so forth as it related to body roll and performance. 

I would have never imagined a new truck's springs would be so close in size so it never crossed my mind but it's good to know.

As far as bushings, I know they are going to suck to replace but I've already got the rears so I'm only buying fronts at $8 each and I'm not on any sort of time crunch.  $16 for some bushings vs a couple hundred for new springs is a huge difference.

I definitely could have used better or newer than old XJ springs but I knew it would work and cost is a huge factor in this build as I'm trying to do it as cheap as possible. 

I got a used set of 3.5" lift coils to cut down as well so I will only be in the springs front and rear just under $150.  If it doesn't work, I'll try something else (probably those Nissan springs you talk about) but for the price I had to at least try.  That's really all this build is about is seeing how cheaply I can do it.  

I'd be interested in seeing the spring rate and body roll info you have.  I don't know a ton about it but I do know stiffer springs are going to reduce body roll and help with cornering.