Broken lights

Ok... so I was out late and was gonna leave for home when I realized my head lights weren’t working. I then proceeded to check the other lights on the truck and nothings working. The brake lights, blinkers, hazards, headlights, and interior lights are all out. I check the fuses and they all look fine. As I went to pick it up the next morning, it stalled on the freeway. Had to have it towed home, but right when I got it home it started up right away. I’m not handy with electrical and am wondering if you guys know what’s wrong.

If it was the headlights alone, I would look at the connector that is located on the driver side header panel, below the air cleaner box.  Every XJ/MJ I have looked at had bad corrosion at this connector which is for all the lights on the front end.

But coupled with a random engine shut off, go with what Ohm and Eagle said.

On 3/15/2019 at 3:07 PM, Ωhm said:

Ok, I did that then I took out the ignition switch, and it turns out the connectors that plug into it were melted. i just put in new connectors but all the lights still aren't working and now I'm not even getting a spark