HO transplant question

Curious to know if the renix alternator will fit with the factory HO brackets, or will i need renix brackets, also can i run a renix starter on a ho block?

Can anyone tell me where these wires go they are near the battery tray. 

And i unpluged the this module and the bottom is cracked should i go ahead and replace of attempt to run it .

20190314_161113.jpg

20190314_163047.jpg

thanks Ohm for that valuable insight. i have one one question for the location of a connector coming off the firewall harness, i assume grounds go to block.

So I'm gonna post pictures from my phone in a second, referring back to a alternator the bracket for the HOs have to be different i watched bleepin jeep video for renix orientation of alternator and the mounting holes don't match.

13 minutes ago, Articul8 said:

i have one one question for the location of a connector coming off the firewall harness, i assume grounds go to block.

Single wire, single bullet connector is cruise control ground. The other four (4) wires are engine block grounds. 

2 hours ago, Articul8 said:

thanks Ohm for that valuable insight. i have one one question for the location of a connector coming off the firewall harness, i assume grounds go to block.

So I'm gonna post pictures from my phone in a second, referring back to a alternator the bracket for the HOs have to be different i watched bleepin jeep video for renix orientation of alternator and the mounting holes don't match.

Belt alignment.

I know for a fact you cannot mix and match Renix with later accessories on the 2.5 and I don't think you can on the 4.0 either.