Rust Repair on Bed. Worth Fixing?

My 87 Comanche has rust by the wheel wells.  It's like this on both sides.  Would it be that difficult for a body shop to fix?

On the other side of the bed, there is a weird dent (it's towards the back under the body line, 3rd picture)

The rest of the bed is in pretty good shape (Other than a bent tailgate).  Would it be worth investing in a new bed, or should I repair the one I have?

I found these new bedsides online at ZM Jeeps: http://stores.zmjeeps.com/bed-side-mj-comanche/

Does anyone have experience with bed repairs?  Thanks for any advice.

IMG_6765.jpeg.ec6aa2b72bb0691c3b3f038b4a9193d6.jpegIMG_6766.jpeg.5caed471e54756034d60a1bde1b8b4fd.jpeg

You can see the dent towards the back (it is a long line)

IMG_6452.jpeg.73de34ca1809583dfee8bfa8ea6c03b0.jpeg

I found these new bedsides online at ZM Jeeps: http://stores.zmjeeps.com/bed-side-mj-comanche/

DSC01376__99769.1399681627_1280_1280.jpg.655d85ef3dd237b693b39491110f644e.jpg

Easily repairable.  Those bedsides don't have the stamping for the fender flares so you'd be in a similar spot to where you are now.  On my red truck I used front fenders to repair the wheel arch.  They aren't a perfect match but are close enough and your flare will cover it anyway.  Obviously best option is to find someone cutting up a bed.

IMAG1414.jpg

Best bet is to start looking for a rust free bed. The problem with a body shop doing it is behind your flares it's probably worse than you can see now, as Pete pointed out. And specifically, if the embossed ridge around the wheel opening that the flare mounting brackets attach to are rusted out, you're talking some long hours for a talented guy to cut out, replace and reform those ridges.