File resizing issues

My photos no longer resize until I "post".  This is a problem because most of my images are 3-5MB so I can only upload one or two at a time now.  I can edit the post to add more as the previously posted ones resize and allow more to be uploaded but It's getting frustrating editing and uploading multiple times for one post.

Was this a side affect of the recent forum update? I didn't have this issue before then.

@Dzimm, @JMO413:

The problem you've run into is the result of a limit being added for uploads that wasn't set previously.  Forum settings were (incorrectly) set in a fashion that would allow a user to upload massively large images without checks.  I put in a limit of 10MB per form submission about two weeks ago thinking that would be sufficient.  Based on your comments, that's now been increased to 40MB.  Images uploaded to CC are resized to 800x600 pixels, so the upload limit is really in place to make sure massive file submissions are not allowed, and the resizing server-size reduces the images to a usable file size.  So the new 40MB setting is safe for CC.  Thanks for the report.

@Jeep Driver:

You probably didn't have an issue, because, if I'm not mistaken, you typically post URLs for images hosted on Imgur rather than using CC image hosting.  If you had been trying to upload images to CC (rather than plugging in Imgur image URLs), you likely would have run into the same issue.

1 minute ago, kryptronic said:

@Dzimm, @JMO413:

The problem you've run into is the result of a limit being added for uploads that wasn't set previously.  Forum settings were (incorrectly) set in a fashion that would allow a user to upload massively large images without checks.  I put in a limit of 10MB per form submission about two weeks ago thinking that would be sufficient.  Based on your comments, that's now been increased to 40MB.  Images uploaded to CC are resized to 800x600 pixels, so the upload limit is really in place to make sure massive file submissions are not allowed, and the resizing server-size reduces the images to a usable file size.  So the new 40MB setting is safe for CC.  Thanks for the report.

@Jeep Driver:

You probably didn't have an issue, because, if I'm not mistaken, you typically post URLs for images hosted on Imgur rather than using CC image hosting.  If you had been trying to upload images to CC (rather than plugging in Imgur image URLs), you likely would have run into the same issue.

Awesome thank you!