Black interior

murdamanche

Have black door panels not sure if they have the pockets and black small console. Interested in cash I’ve got most of the parts you have already. I have a line on a black bench seat in good condition I just to pull it from the yard. It needs to be conditioned from being in the sun but it’s in great shape. Also have a lower black after market seat cover. PM me if your interested. Have the gray dash bezel and black sport steering wheel too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, WahooSteeler said:

Where are you located? Just saw a black dash from an XJ on Craigslist.........Oregon I believe. Black is hard to come by, gotta piece it together from different sources usually. 

https://corvallis.craigslist.org/pts/d/corvallis-xj-black-dash/6778631474.html

Id look real close at this. Only 1 bad picture and it sure looks navy blue. I'd like it still though if it had no cracks :banana:.

7 hours ago, murdamanche said:

Hey guys, looking for at all possible

Black door cards with pockets

Black dash

Black center console

Thanks, I have tan/brown and cash to trade or pay

“I have the original pockets not pictured”

612b09f62ec0fec8bd30d6bc6c1f823b.jpg

Where are you located?

1 hour ago, murdamanche said:

Allentown PA 18104

Well howdy, neighbor.  I'm in York, PA.  Consider coming to the Jeep show this year here in July.  A bunch of members show up with MJ parts each year.  Pretty sure Krustyballer16 is headed out again from Indiana and is usually willing to haul heavy stuff out here for us.  Mean Lemons is close too and I'd think the dude, Dom and a bunch of others will be making the trip too.

Dave and I have been talking for a few days now and hes friends with neal lol.
I offered him a bunch of black I have piled up and saved for somebody

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yes sir! My MJ won’t be done by July but I’ll bring my GMC so I can haul it all back home. Save it all for me guys

• 3 weeks later...