Here's a weird one........

For some reason I can't figure out.......  Every time user "a bum with money" posts in a thread, not just one particular thread, I get a notification.  2 days ago I turned ALL notifications off, but yet I continue to get notified when "a bum with money" posts up.

:helpme:

Ok, maybe I figured it out, I looked at my profile and "content I follow" and saw that for some reason I had about 8 members listed there that were being followed.  I believe I figured out how to un-follow them and none are listed there any more.

Sound right?

12 hours ago, yellaheep said:

Ok, maybe I figured it out, I looked at my profile and "content I follow" and saw that for some reason I had about 8 members listed there that were being followed.  I believe I figured out how to un-follow them and none are listed there any more.

Sound right?

I think maybe it had something to do with the transaction you and me had ( I guessing ). I bought a gauge cluster from you a couple years ago for my MJ. also something else to consider is I stopped getting notifications when they changed the format a while back and I just started getting notifications again about a month ago. does that fit in with the timing of you receiving my posts? I just happy I'm getting CC posts again.     

We solved some SPAM filter issues a few months back by updating comancheclub.com DNS and also adjusted notification settings last month in preparation for the blast email Pete sent about getting images updated in your posts.  I think what happened is we fixed some stuff that wasn't working, and now you're noticing mails you should have been getting all along.  Unfollow / Unsubscribe from anything you may be following or subscribed to that you don't want.  You can do that by editing your profile settings.