Got into a little pickle this weekend.

Kyleinreallife

Hope you made it out.

Love the Wagoneer.  I had a black/woodgrain '89.  Drove it to over 300,000.  Loaned it to my friend when I was stationed in Hawaii, and eventually told him to sell it.  I often wonder what happened to it.

Hope you made it out.

Love the Wagoneer.  I had a black/woodgrain '89.  Drove it to over 300,000.  Loaned it to my friend when I was stationed in Hawaii, and eventually told him to sell it.  I often wonder what happened to it.

Yea I did, with some help. I made the mistake of going out alone and just doing some dirt fire roads. This little washout snuck up on me, as soon as my rear tires touched the corrugated pipe my @$$ end slid over.

Happened around 5pm yesterday as it was gettin dark and rainy and out of cell service lol.

Decided to leave it there overnight and jog 3 miles to the main road where crumbscomanche was able to pick me up and bail me out, praise jeebus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you made it out.

I think one of the ifsja guys has it and he’s turning it into a lava crawler.

8 hours ago, carnuck said:

I think one of the ifsja guys has it and he’s turning it into a lava crawler.

I was in Hawaii, but the Wagoneer was left in Southern Illinois and sold somewhere between 2003-2005.

You weren't carrying any recover gear?

Unfortunately no, I wasn’t a planned thing. I had gone out to a backcountry bar I know of to get some lunch, and decided to see where a fire road led to on my way home. This was literally the only spot I could’ve gotten stuck. God was lookin for a laugh hahah

14 minutes ago, Kyleinreallife said:

Unfortunately no, I wasn’t a planned thing. I had gone out to a backcountry bar I know of to get some lunch, and decided to see where a fire road led to on my way home. This was literally the only spot I could’ve gotten stuck. God was lookin for a laugh hahah

I (almost) always carry a comealong, and a few straps and shackles all in one bag, just for that sort of situation.

That said, Murphy's law would be that I'd get stuck the time I didn't have it. :laugh: