Lift Kit Ideas

Most brands don't have any for an MJ, so what do you do? Like, if you got a 4.5 inch lift in the front(from an XJ kit), then what size lift goes in the back? All I know is that XJ and MJ lifts are similar, but different.

The front is easy and as you said is the same as the XJ. From what I've gathered for the rear you option is either going SOA or needing to get new leaf packs. I know on a XJ you can make bastard packs, don't think the same is true for the MJ. When I get a round to lifting mine I'll go SOA for rear possibly add in leaf sliders if they would work. Should net about 4.5" with the 8.25. I know Hell creek makes leafs but they are $$$. Rustys also has MJ 4" leafs, but I'm not a fan of Rustys stuff. 

Spring over in the rear and IRO front long arm.  Buy front springs after to see how .ucb lift you get in the rear.  That's my plan for mine.

I have all of IRO's stuff on my XJ and love the flex.  Customer service is top notch also.  They get all my business.  Oh and when my xj flexes people's jaw hit the ground