need opinions

I did my first tune up on the mj since i bought it a few days ago, it ran like $#!& and barely wanted to stay running without me giving it some throttle. I followed cruisers first tips and cleaned connections etc. I was diving into why is runs so rough and something tells me it is the air to the engine. So when i got the jeep it had a specter cold air intake, it was covered in oil and very nasty. I got stock airbox from the junkyard and a filter and hooked it up and now it will not start, the jeep started with the other intake full of oil but the stock air box it will not. It cranks but will not start. Oh and just now I looked and the second fuel injector seems to be leaking gas, as of now and this wasn't happening before. So why would it not crank with a stock airbox but it will ( very rough) with a cold air intake. Oh and i tested it without anything on the throttle body and it also doesn't crank either. 

Does not crank?

Do you mean the starter is turning the engine but it will not fire up?

The air intake or air box would have nothing to do with that.

Is it possible you knocked loose a connection of a sensor when you were working around the TB?

So update....Cylinder 2 fuel injector is dripping petrol ANNNNNNd after putting everything back to the original setup for when I got it with the cold air intake covered in oil....IT started up and ran, but didn't run with the stock air box. Anyway, what a good online spot to buy new 4 hole 

fuel injectors for mj? 

Random question, but when you re-installed the airbox did you by chance bump the connectors on the ballast resistor? If that doesn't get a good connection it'll exhibit symptoms like cranking but not firing... Just a thought.

19 minutes ago, Skorpyo said:

Random question, but when you re-installed the airbox did you by chance bump the connectors on the ballast resistor? If that doesn't get a good connection it'll exhibit symptoms like cranking but not firing... Just a thought.

You beat me to it.............