1991 Jeep Comanche Pioneer Cab - $1,150. in IL

There is something very strange with that add. Its listed multiple times in multiple cities with just a slightly different pic. There is only one pic everytime. Description is always a little different but it is the same truck surrounded by the same houses. It has different contact numbers in the adds too. There are also a few cherokees listed like this on craigslist. Someone is fishing or running a scam. B careful. There are way to many coincidences going on that are too close in similarities. Do the same search expand out to all the cities in the area and you will see what I'm talking about.

49 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

There is something very strange with that add. Its listed multiple times in multiple cities with just a slightly different pic. There is only one pic everytime. Description is always a little different but it is the same truck surrounded by the same houses. It has different contact numbers in the adds too. There are also a few cherokees listed like this on craigslist. Someone is fishing or running a scam. B careful. There are way to many coincidences going on that are too close in similarities. Do the same search expand out to all the cities in the area and you will see what I'm talking about.

I have been searching for Roadtrek class b RV vans lately, and have seen the same phenomenon several times.  Multiple listings of the same vehicle, across the country, with one pic, slightly different but certainly the same vehicle.

Total scam.  I see this all the time.  There's a white 2WD also appearing on several CL locations. 

Some internet troll harvests pictures from a real ebay/cl listing and reposts selective pics with a brief description.

Take a look at that truck ... $1100?   If it seems to good to be true, it's a duck.  (I know, mixed metaphor, but you get it).