new bfg m/t

jared

did anyone see the new petersons mag wit hthe maroon jk on the cover?

on the back cover it has the bfg add and instead of the krawler it has a new m/t that looks just like the krawler, but with some siping.

looks freakin sweet, but there is no info i could find on it at all :nuts:

They look sweet. I actually liked the old style BFG M/T in the visual department. It's just a classic off-road look.

Anyways, if all it is is an updated tread design, it will (IMHO) not make up for the shortcomings of that tire. That is, in an off-road situation. They're a pretty good compromise tire.

I talked with the guy this weekend who is actually part of the project and has been designing them.

20" and 17" will be released later this year. The 15" will be available mid next year.

The final design isn't even 100% yet as they are still doing some testing. They have the tread pattern decided on, however they are still playing around with the sidewalls.

Thats all I'm allowed to say... 8)

I talked with the guy this weekend who is actually part of the project and has been designing them.

20" and 17" will be released later this year. The 15" will be available mid next year.

The final design isn't even 100% yet as they are still doing some testing. They have the tread pattern decided on, however they are still playing around with the sidewalls.

Thats all I'm allowed to say... 8)

you're not even allowed to say that much :nuts:

I ran my YJ, last winter, with BFG All Terrain tires on the front and BFG Mud Terrains on the rear, ( I snowplow some pretty steep driveways).

I've no complaints, although I think the all terrains are pretty equal in the snow, and much better on pavement

I like the Mud terrains in the snow, and off road, but on hard pavement, they made me nervous, every turn I took, made me feel like I was about to fishtail all over the place, (never did, but sure felt like it).

I like BFG tires, in general, I just haven't had any bad thing with them, (unlike firestones).

I've got BFG all terrains on my wife's cherokee, and they are just a great all arround tire.

Once My Comanche is on the road, I'll put BFG all terrains on it, the same size as my YJ's, so if I ever need some agressive off road tread, I'll just slap the Mud Terrains on it, (nice thing that my YJ rimsand MJ rims are interchangeable). :brows: