TRADE? 88 Jeep YJ 4.0 5 Speed SE PA $5000

Backroads

Old member back from the lost world. Currently have an 88 Wrangler YJ that I want to trade for a Comanche. Located in SE PA 19344. Willing to travel reasonable distance for the right swap.

Specs on my jeep. 

Basically converted to 93 running gear, engine, trans, xfer case and complete wiring harness's and gauges. 153K on the odo, correct to the 93 engine. 4:10 axles (d30 and 35) 35 came with an ARB when I swapped to the 4:10 but I never hooked up a compressor and air lines. Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, harbor freight winch. ARB steering skid. Besttop soft top, best top seats front and rear. CJ7 Hardtop with TJ hard slider uppers for winter. CB radio, 'hot rod' style heater replaced the original (works better that stock!) 33" BFG AT's on black steel wheels. It needs absolutely nothing. I drive it everyday. While I love it, I just get the itch sometimes. Put a lot of work into it, everything was done right and clean. 

Looking for a 4x4 comanche 4.0. Open to whatever really. Something of equal value, and equal quality. I would guess my jeep should be in the $5K mark as it sits. Thanks for taking the time. 

IMG_2168.JPG

IMG_2298.JPG

IMG_2300.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived