December 21, 2012

rockhardzj

Well, the only thing I can see that would immediately kill off all civilization is a asteroid hitting the earth dead on. at least 1/4 the size of the earth. This isn't very likely though.

Second to an asteroid would be if somehow the earth's gravitational pull just let loose like an old geaser's bowels. again, highly unlikely. At least we would all get to experience true weightlessness for a few days though, and actually fly around. Would probably make sleeping VERY comfy too...

Third to an asteroid, and second to released gravitational pull, one hell of a war, and it would take a lot. I would say a war of such magnitude would be H-bombs hitting 5 miles from one another, covering an entire continent, and all the radioactive stuff slowly creeping its way around the world. This would take a good, oh, lets say, 25-30yrs for a massive, non-concentrated effect to really take hold, and just kill everyone off with cancer.

The final way, is if all the low life's from the hood take over the world, but I think our chances of getting punched in the face with an asteroid are much higher.

It's not just the Mayans that predicted 2012 the Hopi Native Americans also predicted it (and web-bot for what thats worth) Most people think its going to be a Pole Shift. because of the Galactic Alignment. Then there are some people that think its going to be an Alien invasion :nuts: I think it's going to be a pole shift they are predicting massive solar storms in 2011-2012 happens to be at the same time as the Galactic Alignment. And the earth is normaly fairly round and it has started getting more egg shaped in recent years. This isint the Y2K reset your VCR's to 1980 BS. I guess in 5 years we will see.

• 1 year later...

Only 3 more years to Live! LOL. I for one believe the Mayan's predictions that the time will end for us as we know it! as the world crosses the Galactic plane (Center Massive Black hole) it will cause a pole reversal. Been getting a lot on seismic activity lately in So, Calif and just recently in Mexico city, Volcanic activites increasing all over the world. Nostrodamus 2012, Sumerians, NWO, Illumunati's, Georgia guide stones, Planet X Nibiru , Denver airport, etc...

Our Government and others around the world are already planning for this, for the selected few to live underground to ride out this event and to save mankind. The web bot has predicted that after 2012 we will be split in to tribal communities and man will spend 80% of their time tending crops. Doh! Those that do survive, time seems to be going faster!!!