The Golden Eagle MJ

You must be sleeping in you mj between going to work and going to work on your mj to get all that work done so fast. Or maybe you just snort unicorn dust and have magic fairies but either way amazing progress in a short time frame living out everyone else's daydreams👍.

9 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

You must be sleeping in you mj between going to work and going to work on your mj to get all that work done so fast. Or maybe you just snort unicorn dust and have magic fairies but either way amazing progress in a short time frame living out everyone else's daydreams👍.

I often feel like I live in the Garage and if you happen to have some unicorn dust I'd gladly give it a try. LOL

Got the links mocked up and I'm pretty happy with the numbers. Also it looks like I'll have plenty of room between the Unibody rail and the exhaust.  Unfortunately I have to get my Trackbar frame mount from my buddy tomorrow before I can cycle.

IMG_20180324_135239.jpg

IMG_20180324_135215.jpg

Before I can install the rear flares I had to get these Dirtbound lower bed armor plates installed.  This ended up being much harder than I expected and getting everything to line up was a real chore.  But its done and I can mark this off the punch list.

IMG_20180324_173402.jpg

I know what you meen about those mounts. I have had a set of Rusty's jeep speed long arms in my attic for over 2 years and don't want to use them but I'm kinda scared to do it and not like em. So far everything Rusty's I've bought I have loved or hated. Its usually the later of the 2. Their brand new though and cost over $600 if I remember, but I was too cheap to dish out for a clayton setup.