Renix engine monitor

I purchased the Renix Engine Monitor II from Nick. This little box does everything that you need to monitor your engine except the oil pressure!  I was having a problem with the idle RPMs on my MJ  and I was able to locate the problem which was  the TPS was out of adjustment. I tweet it with the information Nick had in the instructions and I haven't had problem since.The monitor comes as a complete kit with instructions.  I simply opened the box and plug it in and started the engine and went through all the summary of the gauge readouts. 

I mounted mine on the dash so I can easily see it while driving along. I just ran the Cat 5 cable through the fire wall to to the engine monitoring port and plug the adapter in and the cable. The only thing that concerns me a bit is I need to water proof/dust/dirt proof the adapter connector at the engine port.  I've used some good old duct tape for now. The other thing that I mention to Nick was the adapter faces the wrong way when its plug in and your going to be leaving it plug in all the time. The cat 5 cable entry into to the adapter needs to face 180 degrees so the cable will flow out and lay along the fire wall evenly. Nick said he was going make up some adapters to do  that as an option.  Just makes the install a little nicer.

I purchased the Renix Engine Monitor II from Nick. This little box does everything that you need to monitor your engine except the oil pressure! I was having a problem with the idle RPMs on my MJ and I was able to locate the problem which was the TPS was out of adjustment. I tweet it with the information Nick had in the instructions and I haven't had problem since.The monitor comes as a complete kit with instructions. I simply opened the box and plug it in and started the engine and went through all the summary of the gauge readouts.

I mounted mine on the dash so I can easily see it while driving along. I just ran the Cat 5 cable through the fire wall to to the engine monitoring port and plug the adapter in and the cable. The only thing that concerns me a bit is I need to water proof/dust/dirt proof the adapter connector at the engine port. I've used some good old duct tape for now. The other thing that I mention to Nick was the adapter faces the wrong way when its plug in and your going to be leaving it plug in all the time. The cat 5 cable entry into to the adapter needs to face 180 degrees so the cable will flow out and lay along the fire wall evenly. Nick said he was going make up some adapters to do that as an option. Just makes the install a little nicer.

I'm not sure I have ever knew anything about this.

But being a Renix owner, you've got my interest, how do I get my hands on one of these?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I have ever knew anything about this.

But being a Renix owner, you've got my interest, how do I get my hands on one of these?

Here's his Facebook page. Just message him about it. If you want to learn more, watch his YouTube videos.

https://www.facebook.com/nickintimefilms/

Thanks

G00SE

The cat 5 cable entry into to the adapter needs to face 180 degrees so the cable will flow out and lay along the fire wall evenly. Nick said he was going make up some adapters to do  that as an option.  Just makes the install a little nicer.

That adapter, is that the one that plugs in the Diagnostic Connector D2? If so, just pop out that connector from the bracket and rotate it 180°.