89 mj (rattlecan) D44 found at JY today with locker in it

both buckets in!

also you can see the Posi-lok attached to driver side of shifter. CB in and CD player/mps in as well!

so little to finish this truck!! I like where i mounted my CB antenna behind driver on the bed. seems to get good reception.

i actually got the 2900. They were out of the 3900 and the options that it came with that were different wern't enough to make me wait to get it. I like it alot though.

sounds great. alomost bought some 6x9 alpines today for the back but talked myself out of it. prolly should have got them

well,

went to the JY today to get a xfer case shifter. Decided to look at some of the sleeper xjs.

found myself a d44! spun the tires to make sure it was good and heard clicking so i thought to myself better pull off the diff cover..

so i did

so not only did i get the d44 for 79 dollars because it was half price day but someone took the time to put a locker in it!!!

sweet!!

now it just needs regeared. i almost talked myself out of the 44 today cuz of budget but i can wait i guess so i can have the best axle option i can get.

3.55s i beleive.. did the tire turn test. I need 4.10 but prolly would be better to just go to 4.56 or 4.88 while i have it out.

you have the cover off. read the numbers on the ring gear

should be a bunch of numbers/ID tag on it, followed by or began with 2 seperate numbers. one will be a two-digit number most likely above 30, such as 43, and the other will be a 2 digit teen number, such as 11 or 13

then take the larger number divided by the smaller number