AX15 Torque Arm Bracket part number/source?

I am having a problem finding a part number and a diagram in the parts book for the the AX15 Torque arm bracket. 

I bolts on to the bottom of the AX15 transmission, then the transmission mount gets bolted on, and lastly the transmission cross member.

I need this for the AX15 going in my TDI diesel 86 Comanche.

Any pointers, help is appreciated. 

Think this is what I need - first image on this page:

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=torque%20arm%20bracket%20cherokee%20xj&oq=torque%20arm%20bracket%20cherokee%20xj&aqs=chrome..69i57.18196j0j8

Thanks Don.  #25 is what I need.  Never would have thought to look in the section for "Engine Mounting" for the transmission bracket.  But I got nothing looking in the "Transmission" section.

EDIT:  Anybody have one for sale???

I think I have one John , i pulled an ax15 from a 98Xj and I think it's still bolted to it . Once I get home from cutting my moms grass I'll take a look . I know I have one from a nv3550 ( I believe it bolts in the same way) the only difference is where the exhaust goes through is a round steel rod VS the "sad" face bracket lol.

Thanks Don.  #25 is what I need.  Never would have thought to look in the section for "Engine Mounting" for the transmission bracket.  But I got nothing looking in the "Transmission" section.

I stumbled on it when I was looking for a replacement mount for my AW4. You gotta wonder what the morons were thinking when they organized the factory parts manuals.   :nuts:

I made mine out of an AW4 mount because I didn't have an AX-15 handy...  If you're stuck, it is a fairly easy piece to make.  To do it over I would make a different mount for the exhaust anyways, because the previously mentioned 'sad face' one isn't the best for what I'm normally doing.

I have it John , but in 98 it uses a rod for the exhaust mount and the piece you're looking for is also made different . As a whole assembly it should work . I took pics of it but photobucket sucks and is down , I can email you photos if you'd like

Great!     johnj92131@yahoo.com       Whitbread has to build a custom downpipe for the TDI engine anyway - everything from the CAT forward. 

Use imgur.com for pictures!!!    Way faster, Way easier than photobucket.  Pete suggested it and I loved it.

For anyone else with this issue, here are some pictures.

First, AX-15 transmission mounting points on the bottom of transmission case:

zjCsYIi.jpg

Original AX-5 bracket - note only 3 mount holes and bracket not big enough to fit the AX-15 case holes.

EDIT:  AX-5 bracket has 4 holes not 3 as I said above.  Missed the 4th hole at the bottom because of grease and dark background! 

AT59ddR.jpg?1

Correct AX-15 bracket on top.  NV3550 bracket on the bottom.

OUHKbCn.jpg