my first vehicle

there's a huge Comanche always sitting down the road from me at a jeep shop, seen it in jp magazine a while back. finally seen the guy driving it today. 

UwKeLPBl.png  b0dX7A9l.jpg 

it has 14 inches of lift on 39s and narrowed dana 44s.

• 3 weeks later...

work on the jeep has been slow due to all the rain there has been and school things getting in the way. i got the under the bed sections of the frame stiffeners on from t and m metal fab. terrible fit and they take a lot of trimming and hammering to get into a good stop. i wouldn't recommend them. but they are frame stiffeners, and they do just that.

hH2A01Yl.jpg 2f2rco3l.jpg

made some progress over the weekend. coated the bottom of the bed in por15 and then undercoat. ran all new fuel lines put the bed on and tank in. put the rear jcr bumper on. and went to a swap meet and bought some 97+ doors to make into half doors in the future.

o9wfmA3l.jpg  mFpHQK5l.jpg glRRo1il.jpg F3VXI0Cl.jpg CK4RHFSl.jpg

Looks real good. You planning on taking it to any Jeep events this summer?

going to ocean city jeep week in august and i'm sure ill go to a couple events at rausch creek every once in a while. other than that ill be doing a lot of exploring/ overlanding all over nj. 

• 2 weeks later...

got the rest of it put together and took it on the first drive in a couple months, did some exploring in colliers mills wma around the house until it broke down, not really sure what went wrong kinda just shut off wouldn't start then tried to crank it a couple mins later and it started just fine and ran fine. 

Rtm7ndEh.jpg GBz7v2Jh.jpg O1pTcRBh.jpg

got home and started more work on the interior, have to finish welding in the seat brackets i made to replace the old rusted ones. sandblasted the seat frames and painted them. in the future i would like to get prp daily driver series seats due to all the tearing in the factory bucket seats. and finish installing all the interior trim pieces. 

kCQVQe2h.jpg