Pic Request-Fog Lights

Alright I'm bored at work and I'm dreaming of putting some foglights on the MJ. I have a spare set of stock '05 fogs in the garage off a TJ, but they won't sit on the bumper because they are too deep. So I'm looking to see what kind of setups people have and what their impressions of the lights they have. I'm even interested to see what stock foglights look like on a stock bumper.

Round, Square, whatever ... post up some pics of your fog lights if you got'em. Thanks.

:popcorn:

Alright I'm bored at work and I'm dreaming of putting some foglights on the MJ. I have a spare set of stock '05 fogs in the garage off a TJ, but they won't sit on the bumper because they are too deep. So I'm looking to see what kind of setups people have and what their impressions of the lights they have. I'm even interested to see what stock foglights look like on a stock bumper.

Round, Square, whatever ... post up some pics of your fog lights if you got'em. Thanks. :popcorn:

Image Not Found

You can use a set of brackets like above. They bolt in the factory top bumper holes and extend your light out about 2", enough to use about any kind of fog/driving light you want. I have a couple of new sets of these; shoot me a PM if you're interested. Don

Here's an old pic with the original AMC ROL (Rust Out Light) fog lights. Had to put covers on them to hold everything together. Long gone now. These things would rust out on a new XJ / MJ in less than a year. And the candlepower was about equal to a sick Zippo.

Image Not Found

Here are some smaller round ones on my homebrew bumper. I cut out the grill and mounted them on it so they are recessed and arent the first thing to hit. Also including my original setup i came up with. If you can find a bull bar or want one.

Cole

Not the best pic but you get the idea