comanche headliner

kjb

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know of a comany or place that sells comanche headliners?

Why replace?  Take the old fabric and board out.  Spray some 3M headliner adhesive on both (it is a contact cement), and carefully spread/smooth the fabric onto the board.  Viola, like new, for the price of the adhesive (<$20).  Hopes this helps.  Let me know how your project progresses.

Why replace? Take the old fabric and board out. Spray some 3M headliner adhesive on both (it is a contact cement), and carefully spread/smooth the fabric onto the board. Viola, like new, for the price of the adhesive (<$20). Hopes this helps. Let me know how your project progresses.

Because sometimes they are broke and or missing

Why replace? Take the old fabric and board out. Spray some 3M headliner adhesive on both (it is a contact cement), and carefully spread/smooth the fabric onto the board. Viola, like new, for the price of the adhesive (<$20). Hopes this helps. Let me know how your project progresses.

Makes sense, but the OP never mentioned that.  I am/was just trying to be helpful.  My headliner drooped for many years before I took mine out and did what I suggested.

Makes sense, but the OP never mentioned that. I am/was just trying to be helpful. My headliner drooped for many years before I took mine out and did what I suggested.

I never said you weren't trying to help , I was just answering your question . I answered the OPs question of where he could get a new headliner , he never mentioned he had one either ...

I can recommend Steve's headliners. I put one in my '91 in 2013 and it still looks like it did the day I took it out of the box. I had my sunvisors recovered by him at the same time and they still look fantastic as well.