91 jdm rhd 300zx

Got something a little different for everyone. about a year ago i got stationed in tokyo japan so the mj has been on hold sitting in my dads driveway. I picked up a 91 300zx 2 seater non turbo 5 speed. this is a whole new world for me because I'm used to trucks and jeeps and muscle cars. bought the car bone stock with 84xxx km which is about 52xxxish miles. put a set of cusco coilovers on it and lowered it about 2.5 inches, got a set of r33 gtr wheels 17x9 and I'm running 245/40r17s in the front and 275/40r17s in the rear. got some more things i wanna do to it once i get back stateside with it in 10 months but i can't wait to get home to my mj and start working on her again. Ill post pictures as soon as i remember how. i thought i could use photobucket but its not working

okay i figured pictures out so here we go.

the day i got her

first set of wheels

had to get a new clutch

Mountain drives with the crew

$2600 coilovers i picked up for $450

out with the old

in with the new

lowered

rebuilt some calipers my buddy gave me and painted them blue.

r33 gtr wheels painted grey mettallic with my z center caps

new wheels and tires mounted on the car

power stop z26 brakes from summit racing

old

new

Couldnt afford a twin turbo and i don't like the r32. An r32 gtst is going for about 7grand here gtr 15grand. Tt 300zx 6-8 grand. And quite frankly the skylines don't handle half as well as the 300

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ive got her back in the states now, debating on selling her and thinning out my large fleet of vehicles. between my grandfathers 1994 chevy 1500 that i inherited, 2 comanches, 2 cherokees, my mitsubishi built cj3b, my fairlady, a jetski, and mustang, i think i have too many.