The MancheMetal Project

I hear that lol I have full house now! 92 mj, 88 mj, 01 TJ , and a twin to your black XJ . How's heavenly metal coming and this mj turned out great!

HeavyMetal still lives!  Much the same as it has the last few years

Beautiful truck man! Love the color!!

Awesome color. Those tail light screws can be a real pain. I cracked a light getting mine out.

Thanks dudes.  I did crack the tail light getting it off in the end, luckily I had more :D

Looks amazing! Great work. Where did you find the mango tango? I've been searching for it cause I'd like to do mine that color but can't find it anywhere.

I got it from a local place, they can create the factor paint code.  With that said, it is on Amazon!  https://www.amazon.com/Cherokee-Mango-Tango-Pearl-Paint/dp/B00NJHJREG/ref=sr_1_14?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1433450357&sr=1-14&keywords=mango+tango

Thanks for the link. How much paint did you use? Did they custom mix it at the local place?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I did not paint it myself or acquire it from the paint shop, a friend of a friend did it, I am guessing they mixed it based on the code/what it calls for.  With that said, i think it was a gallon, but could have used a bit more.  We didnt paint the inside of the bed either.  

Thanks for the link. How much paint did you use? Did they custom mix it at the local place?

I did not paint it myself or acquire it from the paint shop, a friend of a friend did it, I am guessing they mixed it based on the code/what it calls for. With that said, i think it was a gallon, but could have used a bit more. We didnt paint the inside of the bed either.
OK. I'm just trying to get an idea of how much it would take so that's helpful. Thanks!

I typed that funny.  I meant to say pretty sure we used a gallon, but if i were to do it again, we'd probably get a little more.  Happy to help!

I did not paint it myself or acquire it from the paint shop, a friend of a friend did it, I am guessing they mixed it based on the code/what it calls for. With that said, i think it was a gallon, but could have used a bit more. We didnt paint the inside of the bed either.
OK. I'm just trying to get an idea of how much it would take so that's helpful. Thanks!