WTB: cherokee running boards or ends . Ohio 44509

Strokermjcomanche

Thanks Rob , that's very good info . The part numbers I've found are 82202702 , 82202703 , 82202704 , 82202705 , and 82202706 . The different numbers are because they were sold color- coded to your vehicle . I called the dealer and was told that they are (NS 1 )discontinued and NLA . I'm hoping someone has a new or used pair lying around . Thanks again .

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Hey Adam, you should jump on those. :yes:

I was originally going to use those but the guy that had an NOS pair has not responded to several of my emails as of 2 months ago .

Seeeger : thanks for the offer but I'm looking for the numbers I posted above .

I located a black pair while I was in Denver for my brothers wedding but after i do some more measuring I may need at least one more side, if not then I'll need two pairs (4 total) .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Might be worth a call. That's how I got my NOS rear bumper.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Do you have a link Bo ?
Text or call 914-260-8252

Call the dude selling them in New York and see if he'll work out a deal with you.

Might be worth a call. That's how I got my NOS rear bumper.

Do you have a link Bo ?
Text or call 914-260-8252

Call the dude selling them in New York and see if he'll work out a deal with you.

I did , I thought you had another lead , thanks ! He won't come down much at all for as bad shape as they're in . He wants an aftermarket roof rack or a complete set of weather tech floor mats for trade , which is just as much as I'd pay for the running boards . He's hesitant about shipping too but said he'd check into the cost of shipping . I thought about driving there but 7 hrs each way is a far (and costly ) drive . I'm going to try Canada next , from what I've read the running boards are more abundant up there and they have a separate dealer parts locator up there .