WTB: cherokee running boards or ends . Ohio 44509

Strokermjcomanche

• 3 months later...

Are you still looking? I don't thik this is what you need, but I guess I bumped your thread anyhow...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-auto-parts-and-accessories/winnipeg/new-jeep-cherokee-xj-parts/1218544265?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Unfortunately no , but thanks for keeping me in mind . I'm looking for the factory 97+ running boards that are on some of the limited and grizzly edition Xjs . Thanks again Gogmorgo

• 1 month later...

What are you asking him? He might not want to deal with shipping internationally (really its not that big a deal...), and might respond to a fellow Canadian? I'm about 1000 miles away from being local though...

I told him I'd like to buy the running boards and gave my email , phone number etc . I do understand what you're saying , he could respond saying he didn't have them anymore or that he won't ship to me . I looked at the map and it shows he's not very far North of Michigan , thanks for any help .

You're still looking for these huh? I'll try to keep them in mind when I'm stomping around the junk yards. I see them from time to time. None recently though.

Thanks Troy .I currently have a pair at my brothers house in Parker Co , but I need two pair for my project . It would also be great for logistics as the next time he comes to Ohio he can bring them in his car and I can save shipping .

• 3 weeks later...