Comanche Mini Console or Transfer Casfe Shifter Trim

kleinjesse

I am so close to collecting all of the parts to restore my 1989 Comanche.

My MJ started life as a 2wd long wheel base. I just purchased an 88 XJ to convert the MJ to 4wd. I have a column shifter in my MJ with a non-indent bench seat.

I am looking for either a mini console like the one below, automatic or manual (doesn't matter, as I will be using the shifter hole for a switch panel), If I could find one in burgundy that would be too good to be true, but I will accept any color. I will also need to console bracketry to properly bolt this thing in.

YMcAkFN.jpg

I will also accept just the transfer case shifter trim as seen below. Again, would love burgundy, but will accept any color and will need the coresponding bracketry.

LOgAuLr.jpg

These parts will need to be shipped to 22473. Let me know if you have one and let me know the price or possibly trade some blue interior pieces.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I don't recall the mounting brackets, I thought they where spot welded to the transmission tunnel. 

I was gonna say the same thing; the right side is riveted to the tunnel plate thingey and the left side is part of the t-case shifter gate.

IUZgFddh.jpg

• 3 weeks later...