I hate holes in my floor.

DirtyComanche

:mad:

My MJ has a perfectly prisitine floor. Not a bubble of rust, errant holes, or anything else horrible...

However, my XJ has a massive hole directly in front of the driver's feet. Massive, as in my whole foot could go through it were it not for the carpet. Oh, it is also positioned so that any water/snow/slush on the road is kicked up by the tire directly into the hole...

I also always leave the back seat folded down. I'm not much of a people hauler - more of a parts guy...

Today I lifted the seat...

And just about puked from all the mold.

Ohwell. It's going bye-bye tomorrow. Unless they won't given me a decent trade in on it...

you know i have something to relate to the mold story... :chillin: i was sitting in my truck waiting for the school bus in the morning to pick me up and i had the driver side window rolled down about half way and weather was actually looking good but when i got to school it started to rain and i had completely forgot about the window being down... :cry: so when i got home i realized it and had a mess of water in my cab and had to clean it out...about a week went by and i didnt check my truck but the moisture in the carpet and the seatbelt and behing the seat turned into mold...(puke) it was bad so i had to clean pronto but its good now :D

I'm going to have to do something about how it smells so I can sell it.

Or just part it out. Seems liek a stupid thing to do when it's actually in really decent shape.

For anybody who cares... I bought a dodge. It makes funny noises and has glow plugs.

you know i have something to relate to the mold story... :chillin: i was sitting in my truck waiting for the school bus in the morning to pick me up and i had the driver side window rolled down about half way and weather was actually looking good but when i got to school it started to rain and i had completely forgot about the window being down... :cry: so when i got home i realized it and had a mess of water in my cab and had to clean it out...about a week went by and i didnt check my truck but the moisture in the carpet and the seatbelt and behing the seat turned into mold...(puke) it was bad so i had to clean pronto but its good now :D

Hang on you were waiting in your truck on the school bus yto go to school??? Now I'm not sure if you know this but you can drive MJs on the road most of the time. They even go faster then a school bus if your lucky. :D

Cole

Hang on you were waiting in your truck on the school bus yto go to school??? Now I'm not sure if you know this but you can drive MJs on the road most of the time. They even go faster then a school bus if your lucky. :D

Cole

lol not if you're feerocknok... wasnt that the guy with the 24second 0-60? who had the 24sec 0-60 video?

For anybody who cares... I bought a dodge. It makes funny noises and has glow plugs.

Now theres a smart man!!! A backup to any good MJ is a Dodge Diesel!!!! My other passion!!!

Theres not to many diesels that can do this!!!

http://gallery.hot4x4.ca/albums/The-Tow-Rig/aad.avi

http://gallery.hot4x4.ca/albums/The-Tow-Rig/aae.avi

Ryan

Now theres a smart man!!! A backup to any good MJ is a Dodge Diesel!!!! My other passion!!!

Theres not to many diesels that can do this!!!

http://gallery.hot4x4.ca/albums/The-Tow-Rig/aad.avi

http://gallery.hot4x4.ca/albums/The-Tow-Rig/aae.avi

Ryan

That things certainly seem to go pretty good. Any idea what type of numbers it's putting down?

Mine is a 94 12V, and it's a little slow in stock trim. I'm going to look into that, but I'll probably leave it fairly stock. I have no luck with transmissions to begin with, and I bet I can make way more torque than it'll hold.

I'm definatly happy with it so far! Cruises like a dream on the highway and has no lack of power at speed! We'll wait to see how the milage is though - I filled the tank and it cost $120. But I doubt it'll be much (if any) worse than my XJ when all is said and done.

Now I just need to pick up a decent trailer.

That things certainly seem to go pretty good. Any idea what type of numbers it's putting down?

Mine is a 94 12V, and it's a little slow in stock trim. I'm going to look into that, but I'll probably leave it fairly stock. I have no luck with transmissions to begin with, and I bet I can make way more torque than it'll hold.

I'm definatly happy with it so far! Cruises like a dream on the highway and has no lack of power at speed! We'll wait to see how the milage is though - I filled the tank and it cost $120. But I doubt it'll be much (if any) worse than my XJ when all is said and done.

Now I just need to pick up a decent trailer.

Last time it dynoed, was 300HP at the rear wheels with just under 800 lbs-ft. torque!!.. And thats with new injectors, fuel plate, 3000GSK, 4" straight from the turbo back, adjusted timing, and a done up tranny..

I have since slipped the torque convertor, and my valve body is messing up, so its losing a lot of power through the tranny...

I would definetly not leave it stock!!!.. Thats just a bad word!!!.. There is so much unharnessed power in that truck your really missing out. I would recommend first and foremost get yourself a set of gauges (boost, pyro, and tranny). Then a quick, cheap, simple and easy mod is a fuel plate. That will get you anywhere from 50-150HP in less than a hours work, and less than $300. But the higher HP you go, the quicker you blow your tranny. but the tranny can handle a modest upgrade. and with that you'll gain more HP, more torque, and better fuel economy. Then you can take it in steps from there... Its all on how much money you have.

Right now I'm avergaing about 15mpg, but thats not corrected for my 315/75 tires. so add about 15%. And add to that, that I'm alos paying only .80/liter right now. so for 100Litres, costs me $80 bucks and I get about 650km worth or so...

I love diesels so much because of this, that i want to stuff a 4cyl cummins into my MJ next year.. Then add dual stacks!!!, cause I want at least one truck to have stacks, and my Ram can't because of my camper!!!

Overall great trucks, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.. we'll maybe if they Make a Mega cab with a long box, and the mechanical 12v.. then maybe!!!

Ryan