Euramatec b pillar lights

Hi guys I know a lot of you have installed these, but don't know if anyone has done this. Before I ordered I knew I was gonna have to slightly cut the panel to fit. Then I received the lights, dunno if you guys lights came assembled in bezel or not mine did not. I then noticed that the light without the bezel was almost exactly same size as stock fixture. I also noticed the way it clipped in the bezel was perfect to pop in panel to tabs each side of light end result was no cutting and no bulky bezel. Works perfectly!

a67aeb9258f93c2c3dd528dab82c3b9b.jpgc8275cdd3438ab7c6ba50dfffaf5e320.jpg

I couldn't justify the price of those lights so I put Land Rover cargo lights in the holes. Price was free from a local junkyard. They are a little loose but a couple wraps of electrical tape fixes that.

What year Land Rover?  Or do you really mean Range Rover, like with the 3.5, 4.2 and 4.6 Ex Buick V8 engines?  Again what years.  I see Range Rovers in the pick n pull, but Land Rovers are very, very scarce.

Hi guys I know a lot of you have installed these, but don't know if anyone has done this. Before I ordered I knew I was gonna have to slightly cut the panel to fit. Then I received the lights, dunno if you guys lights came assembled in bezel or not mine did not. I then noticed that the light without the bezel was almost exactly same size as stock fixture. I also noticed the way it clipped in the bezel was perfect to pop in panel to tabs each side of light end result was no cutting and no bulky bezel. Works perfectly!

a67aeb9258f93c2c3dd528dab82c3b9b.jpgc8275cdd3438ab7c6ba50dfffaf5e320.jpg

Very Nice.  I knew these lights existed and I needed a pair of them.  But there was no way I was going to cut my b-pillar panels.  These lights look much better than my bare wires.  :)