Look at this mj

Joop

Was a little bored yesterday an did a quick search for MJ's for sale, then suddenly this clean beauty appears on my screen:

1486700-bilde3-p1010163.jpg

88 shortbed 4.0 auto. I have talked to the owner twice now and i told him I MUST have it!!! Problem is due to work we can't meet before next weekend and there are others who want it as well. Now i can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't think straight, all i think about is that white beauty because i don't think i would ever find one that clean over here again. If someone else buys it before me.....well.... :headpop:

Just had to get out some of my frustration.....i hate to wait like this

That looks absolutely perfect, as rare as these trucks are here in the U.S. I can't imagine how rare such a clean MJ must be in Norway. How much would an MJ like that in Norway cost these days?

There is one here on ebay that is pretty nice, and the seller wants $5,000, and I don't think it is as cherry as the one you want to buy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989-COM ... dZViewItem

Good luck I hope it works out for you :cheers:

This costs 40000NOK = 6770$ !!!!! and i have heard numbers like 100 MJ sold new in norway. But you can't compare prices between countries just like that, average income, taxes, availability, gas prices etc are variables that must be considered.