1992 Jeep Comanche 4x4 for 4wheeler - $550 (Odenville, AL)

Hey, look on the bright side. There is an apparently working 4wd AX-15 and 4.0 in there and possibly some interior parts. Even knowing that I'd have a hard time paying 550 for it. Pretty much no way it's an Alabama truck. Alabama trucks look like mine underneath.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops. I'm the guy with the salty Comanche. It's from Michigan, so that's why it is so eaten with rust.

I have pulled the AX-15 and transfer case now. I want to keep the 4.0 if at all possible. Sorry for not replying to those emails. I had too many people ask me if they could drive the thing home or come up and subsequently pass on it due to rust.

So far, I have been offered $550 for the transmission and transfer case. Not sure if they guy will come through though.

The transmission and transfer case are already sold (Saturday). I have to account for my labor of removing them. I figured that since most of the above folks like to lowball on an already decently priced parts truck (hence the existence of this thread), I would inflate the price to account for that. 

That might have been the reason for so few replies. I do not respond to $300 offers, nor a candid "is this still available" email.