4 headlight conversion

You may like the look of the Waggy grille, but you WON'T like the lighting. Those headlights are smaller than the usual quad headlamps, and they give off about as much light as a single candle on a birthday cake.

You may like the look of the Waggy grille, but you WON'T like the lighting. Those headlights are smaller than the usual quad headlamps, and they give off about as much light as a single candle on a birthday cake.

ya i know the lighting suck i just love the look and will be running good led fog lights to make up for it 

It's true that the Wagoner headlights suck, but cleaning up the wiring harness and connectors helps a lot. If you really want to get adventurous you could also set up a few relays to run your high and low beams together.

This is how mine are and they are surprisingly bright.

At some point I would like to either upgrade the bulbs all together or get a second set of high beams to replace the low beams so that I have single high beams or double high beams to select from.

Easy fix, but costs a few Benjamins. Painless and others sell the 4-lamp H4 relay harness (or make your own), and www.rallylights.com still sell the small H4 rectangular housings. Outfit them with the H4 bulbs of your choice. Easy - peasy and great lighting.

I have a Wagoneer header panel on my Comanche. It bolts right in. The headlights aren't as bright as the regular XJ/MJ, but they're decent. 

Your best bet is going to junk yards and looking for them. No one (that I have found) makes replacement parts. And eBay wants an arm and a leg for parts. Also, if you swap, half the people are gonna say "what an ugly grill!" or "Love the Jeep, ditch the grill!". I personally like it so I don't really care. Hahah

Here's my MJ