Honda CT110

shipp_m

Don't let those 105 cc's get away from you mate.  :yes:

I had one years ago when I was stationed in Seoul and used it for commuting because of the horrendous traffic there. Was an indestructible little bike and easy to maintain. You will have a lot of fun with it.

Have a CT90 I got for camping.  Even put a front hitch on the truck to carry it in front while I towed the camping trailer.  Got rid of the camping trailer after 15 years last May.  Suppose it is time to pass the CT90 on also.  Fun little bike.  Never could get Anita on it, otherwise we would have had two!

I paid 800 for it. it runs and everything. just need to fix up the lights on it and put mirrors on her so it will be street legal. they are fun little bikes. my folks have one back in idaho (CT90) that they want to put back togather since i bought this one. 

• 1 month later...

Love it and I'm interested in your bags because I'm looking for some for my new adventure ride. Not near as cool as your bike. Wife and I own our very first bikes, her CL 70 is a hoot to ride, but would love to own a CT. May start looking.

713f1c04ab17adf36d6ae6a5bdaf998d.jpg

• 4 weeks later...