New Member In Tn

:( ...guess I shoud update my photo huh...

I think youre going to have to hook me up with some of those LED H4s for the YJ ;)

And maybe my garge door opener.... lol

Where are you located in Tn, we have a few of us who have met up if you want to join us next time.

Nice truck be nice to the 92 [. :MJ 1: .]

Sweet truck, wish I could find a '92! Other than those massive rust areas [:ack:] Looks like you'll need a new bed at least.

If you decide to ditch to bull bar I call dibs! [:brows:]

Lol Relyt still has first dibs on the bull bar by the way. haha

Bring it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( ...guess I shoud update my photo huh...

I think youre going to have to hook me up with some of those LED H4s for the YJ ;)

And maybe my garge door opener.... lol

Where are you located in Tn, we have a few of us who have met up if you want to join us next time.

Nice truck be nice to the 92  [ . :MJ 1: .]

Sweet truck, wish I could find a '92!

Other than those massive rust areas  [:ack:]  Looks like you'll need a new bed at least.

If you decide to ditch to bull bar I call dibs! [:brows:]

Lol Relyt still has first dibs on the bull bar by the way. haha

Nice

***UPDATE***

All parts are acquired for my lift, axle, tire swap.

• JK sport axles 4.10 gears, chromoly shafts: D30 (trussed, gusseted, ready for high steer, raised TB bracket), D44.
    • -D30 has the Artec truss on it, will need to modify it to refit new spring/shock mount (home-fab). Other than that, it's ready to roll to bolt right up (might have to angle in lower CA mounts a hair)
    • -D44 needs to be completely stripped of all brackets. Fabbing leaf perches ourselves with U-bolt delete plates.
  • JK ruffstuff offset tie rod, stock JK drag link (if it's drivable for now, if not will get a 1 ton upgrade), JK adjustable track bar, second-hand double sheer Iron Rock frame side bracket.
  • RC fixed LCAs, going to use JK UCAs (cut and reweld) for appropriate pinion angle.
  • Front springs: either going with Rough Country 4.5" springs with 1" spacers, or with BDS 6" springs. We'll just see how the rear end sits after the spring-over.
  • Shocks: for now I will use what I have laying around, will measure what is needed at a later date.
  • extended brake lines, still haven't thought about routing the rear. All I lack is the part to convert to rear discs and need to get new rotors and pads.
  • Metal bought for bumpers and JK BFG 32" take-offs.

I'll do an extensive write-up for anyone interested in doing this swap.

matt, if you make this manche a trail rig only I will have to hurt you really, really bad!!! do you even know what you have??? its a 92!!!!!!!!!! only 952 made in the world!!!!!! you have to preserve this one with your life, there probably only half if not less of the production out there, 92s are flipping unicorns!!!!!! please don't destroy it! :(

matt, if you make this manche a trail rig only I will have to hurt you really, really bad!!! do you even know what you have??? its a 92!!!!!!!!!! only 952 made in the world!!!!!! you have to preserve this one with your life, there probably only half if not less of the production out there, 92s are flipping unicorns!!!!!! please don't destroy it! :(

This one is getting built RIGHT and will be a daily. I know what I have lol

good work bud!! just make sure you measure the tj seat, I was going to do that with mi last built but the where way to high and my head was hitting the roof. and I'm not that tall! lol just fyi since I spent some time fabing brackets for nothing. but can't wait to see it done!

Dana turdy five...

Yeah that thing is trashed haha how did you break it again? on 225s none the less haha
Just showing the first time I broke it. Been 3.5 weeks, just getting around to working on it!

lol yeah, I know, I just didn't remember what happened. Glad to see where youre taking it :thumbsup: