Roll Bar, Skids, Cargo Lights, And Factory Pwr W/l Illinois

warrensmanche

I have a factory roll bar with all brackets in great shape for $250, front skid, transfercase skid, and long bed gas tank skid all for $250, three cargo lights for $50 buck a pop, and the rarest thing yet, factory power windows and locks for comanche.No someone did not rig this up from a cherokee, this is real factory stuff.I have the complete doors, switchs, and harnass.I litterally bought this mj because of this.I have no idea what they are worth so I'm taking offers.I'm from st.louis il.you can reach me at 217-710-7622 thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the roll bar you have for sale the one pictured on your avatar? If so, that's not a factory roll bar. Below is a pic of the LWB factory roll bar. The legs going to the front of the wheel wells are straight, no bend as it appears to be in your avatar.

Image Not Found

Just let me know, THEDUDE.And hornbrod yes its a factory rollbar.the one in the truck is not but i have a factory one for sale with all brackets for a long bed.if interested call or text 217-710-7622 thanks

Okay, sounds good. But I'm sure you would have better results if you posted up some pics.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Been awhile since I've been on here. Just got married and moved and had no idea all the parts I have! I have what's listed and just about everything else you can think of. If your close by ill sell it cheap just to get rid of it all. So if you need something just ask. Prices on the above I'm still firm on but it's best offer. Call or text 217-710-7622 thanks

Archived