Shackle Relocation Brackets For A Mj?

Well one I was just giving you $#!&- I didnt meant to get your knickers in a bunch. Two, 8.5" of lift is still ridiculous to fit 35s. Low cog maybe 'for the trails' but I'm sure there is some curves on the way to the beach.  And 7.5" is a huge shackle...you're not SOA are you? Because if youre not, then a 7.5" shackle would only be 3.75" over stock and having to lift your truck some more to fit 35's would be more realistic then.

If you need relocation brackets, I would say you have other issues, maybe broken or badly sagged springs. I would look into that before modding stuff that might not be a problem.

I don't think I have other issues....

The springs are stock, to my knowledge. I swapped a 8.8 under the rear with SOA. There is lift shackles on the truck already. They were on it when I bought it. Not sure how much lift they are though.

Here are pictures of the shackle angle.

Good angle or not a good angle?

Well one I was just giving you $#!&- I didnt meant to get your knickers in a bunch. Two, 8.5" of lift is still ridiculous to fit 35s. Low cog maybe 'for the trails' but I'm sure there is some curves on the way to the beach.  And 7.5" is a huge shackle...you're not SOA are you? Because if youre not, then a 7.5" shackle would only be 3.75" over stock and having to lift your truck some more to fit 35's would be more realistic then.

He is SOA. I am not sure what size tire is posted in the pics above (32's maybe?) but there seems to be enough clearance there for 35's now once you leveled the front, bringing the front wheel well lip even with the rear. To each their own and I don't know how he intends to use his jeep, anyway. 

I assumed that's why you wanted more lift, hence why I posted that tall @$$ Ford...His stuff doesn't rub...lol  Less rubbing doesn't necessarily have to equal more lift. Turning and rubbing can be solved by bump stops, steering stops (like just a washer or two), or a little fender trimming. Just admit it you want a tall truck with big tires  :thumbsup: