I Need A Xj Cherokee For Parts In South Florida

bradseals

hi my name is brad and I live in west palm beach fl (south florida) and I'm looking for a donor jeep Cherokee, it doesn't have to be running but at least fairly intact. I'm sure ya'll must be getting tired of hearing about all these guys converting their comanches to 4x4 but that's my plan. yes I know it would be much easier to just buy a Comanche that's already 4x4 but mine has sentimental value and unfortunately is only 2x4 . . that just the ways life is I guess. . anyways the parts I'm killing my self looking for individually are . . . .

5 SPEED 4x4 AX-15 (internal slave)

NP231 / NP231j  transfer case

DANA 30 FRONT AXLE  (I need to check my rear gear ratio .or use both axle from the donor)

FRONT DRIVESHAFT

any help would be really appreciated ive been working on getting my old truck (MY FIRST VEHICLE) back on the road for over a year now and have tons of new parts ready to go on including a brand new crated motor  and I just want to get this out of the way first THANK yOU

brad

@onlyinajeep726 . . I supposed It couldn't hurt picking up one with the external slave  . I'm just more familiar with the internal . .and ive looked into converting and its just more parts id have to find and learn how to put together haha but you have a point if I find a  donor with an external setup I guess it wouldn't matter and I could just throw it in  .thanks .  and did you happen to know where I could find xj for a decent price?

• 2 weeks later...