About To Order Diff Parts, Do I Have Everything?

I am about to order parts to regear my Dana 44, I have a mechanic who is going to do the install for about $250, i just need the parts

the D44 is getting an open carrier because i bought an Aussie locker a several months back.. i want to use it... and i think the hole for the cross shaft roll pin was damaged causing the roll pin to come out and destroy my diff....

before i place an order does everything look correct.  do i need to add anything? 

Dana 44

P/N - from rockauto.com

USA20115  -  $87.79 - Standard Open Carrier Case spline, 3.73 & down, bare. This case includes carrier Shims, roll pin, ring Gear bolts and a cover gasket. 

ZGD44354 -  $125.79 - Ring & Pinion Gear Set w/ 3.54 ratio

from 4wd.com (clickable link or use the spoiler)

Dana 44 master rebuild kit - $118.99

Technical Details
G2 Axle and Gear Dana 44 Master Installation Kit
Timken Inner Pinion Bearing And Race
Timken Outer Pinion Bearing And Race
Timken Carrier Bearings And Races
Pinion Seal
Pinion Nut
Ring Gear Bolts
Thread Locking Compound
Complete Shim Kit
Gear Marking Compound
Sealer

Total cost: $332.57

I am keeping the 3.54 ratio because i can't swing the cost to regear the front and rear to 4.10

Thanks

I just bought front and rear gears with master install kits for $450 shipped. You're getting screwed! You can pick up a carrier used for $20.

Where did you get your parts from?  I would like to step up to 4.10/4.11 gears front and back, but when I was pricing it out I just could not swing it.

My budget is about $500 for parts.

I got mine from SBC here in GA.

Look up RWKhaus supply in Ca. He will give you a smoking deal. His name is Robert. He is currently in the desert until Monday. Go on www.naxja.org go to the vendors section and look for RWKhaus and email him. I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

I got mine from SBC here in GA.

Look up RWKhaus supply in Ca. He will give you a smoking deal. His name is Robert. He is currently in the desert until Monday. Go on www.naxja.org go to the vendors section and look for RWKhaus and email him. I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

thanks for the info, i just sent him an email!

I ordered 4.10 gears and master rebuild kits for both axles, and decided to get new carriers.  the p&p closes as I get off work and I won't have time over the next few weekends to search for the proper used carriers.  that and I don't want to trust a used carrier and end with this all happening again because the roll pin came out.

I forgot the rear axle bearings and seals but I can get those from the auto parts store cheap enough.

they should be arriving tomorrow or Saturday.

Thanks for telling me about RWKhaus supply, that really helped.