Dip Your Comanche

There are videos of it on YouTube.  Once it dries good, if you decided you don't like it, you can peel it off without ill effect to your existing paint job.  In one video I say, they took a brand new Audi off the lot and sprayed it, let it dry and then peeled it off.  Didn't even look like anything was on it it afterward.

I did the hood, headlight trim and tops of the fenders on my YJ. I plan on painting them to match the rest of the Jeep but until them I wanted the Jeep to look a little more presentable. It has been on a few months and has held up ok. If you are going to stay on the pavement I think it would be fine. It is now peeling from the leading edge of my hood from contact with branches while wheeling.

Wait, what are we talking about? I don't see anything in the first post but dots and stars...

I really don't think dipping my MJ in a lake sounds like a good idea, works well for ricers though if that's what this is about. lol

Not sure why the OP deleted this... we weren't bashing on him.

I just remembered that a friend of mine plastidipped his 350z (against my warnings) and it was peeled off the next time I saw the car two months later because he covered it with a cheap car cover and dust got stuck in the plastic. If you don't ever risk doing damage to your MJ's finish then I suppose it's an alternative to paint. This stuff will never look better than a decent paint job, though.