Brush Guards For Stock Bumpers

Hi guys, Lets see some pictures of brush guards on stock front bumpers. I would like to find a simple old school brush guard but can't get the parts store to find one. Is any company still selling them? I may try to make one.

Thanks,

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12101_110X_PG.htm

I hound this one that I like and it lists it for Cherokee but I'm not sure if it will actually fit. Anyone have any expetiance with this product?

Found my answer on the Olimpic website. It will not fit stock bumpers.

610 - Front End Guards

Easily bolts into existing mounting holes in TJ, LJ, YJ, CJ, O.E.M. bumpers. Does not install on Cherokee O.E.M. Bumper. Cherokee install reguire Olympics Rock Bumper 530-15X or 533-15X. Installing on TJ, LJ, YJ, CJ with Olympics 530 and 533 Rock Bumpers requires some drilling . Manufactured from 3/8” solid steel with cross bars made from 2 1/2” round heavy wall steel tubing. Pre-drilled for easy installation of tow hooks. Your choice of chrome plate or three powder coated finishes. For added style and headlight protection we recommend adding 670 Brush Guard, sold separately.

Also saw this one at the junkyard today. Similar to what your link has and it also has the wrap around grill pieces to complete it.

That one looks like an old Savannah Jones guard.  I had one on my XJ.  THe construction was great but the paint was crap.  I had it refinished about 18 months into owning it and later sold the XJ that it was on.  I have tried to find a replacement to put on my MJ to no avail.

Comanchekid I've seen sooooo many jeeps in this yard and I begin to think who would even think of junking it? And they do! Could be just for cash? Just for fun? Or just can't own another vehicle because of limited parking space in the housing area. Or insurance!!! It's killer down here! Just p.i.p I'm 26 and looking around $100+ a month even with good credit and no tickets on my record.

Comanchekid I've seen sooooo many jeeps in this yard and I begin to think who would even think of junking it? And they do! Could be just for cash? Just for fun? Or just can't own another vehicle because of limited parking space in the housing area. Or insurance!!! It's killer down here! Just p.i.p I'm 26 and looking around $100+ a month even with good credit and no tickets on my record.

Probably they come from struggling drug dealers that have been busted?

Hi guys, Lets see some pictures of brush guards on stock front bumpers. I would like to find a simple old school brush guard but can't get the parts store to find one. Is any company still selling them? I may try to make one.

Thanks,

so my grille guard is not stock but it is usable with a stock bumper, not sure if that's what you meant.. Anyway, I have a warn Trans4mer grille guard center, with the brush guards, and winch carrier.  the trans4mer has several parts that can be added on or removed whenever you want.

476705_4924801438381_779264276_o.jpg

Thanks,

so my grille guard is not stock but it is usable with a stock bumper, not sure if that's what you meant.. Anyway, I have a warn Trans4mer grille guard center, with the brush guards, and winch carrier.  the trans4mer has several parts that can be added on or removed whenever you want.

476705_4924801438381_779264276_o.jpg

Yep thats what I'm talking about.