1988 FSMs

Wiper motor
Factory on/off fog light switches

"Fuel-Injection" tailgate badge
SWB "AMC Jeep" rubber bed mat
Turbines OR Ravines OR Canyons (with center caps) x5

Factory front skid plate

LeBaron/New Yorker Hood Vents

Clear front corner lenses (factory reflector style, not euro)

"AMC Jeep" keyblanks

Well, I have a tailgate previously promised to rockwell, but I think your him after a professionally done name change, haha. However, as shown in the pictures below, it is slightly bowed. If you want it, great, but if not I'll keep an eye out for a straight one. I've gone through so many all the JYs here are running out. 

Don't mind the duct tape, it was just a silencer so the supports would stop rattling. 

Yea, my plans to conform all my usernames to the same one for the Jeep forums I'm on backfired once I purchased another '86, so I went back to my original name here. And I think if I'm going to pay to have a tailgate shipped I think I'll hold out for a straight one.

If JY near you are running out, you gotta stop destroying one of the harder parts to find. :p

Let me rephrase that: Every JY that gets an MJ in comes with a mangled tailgate, someone has taken it already, or I've taken it and sold it. I've never once damaged a tailgate, just wanna make that clear so I don't get hollered at, haha. 

I understand, like I said, I'll keep an eye out for a straight one. If you weren't so far north in Ohio, I'd say I could meet you halfway somewhere to save shipping, as I'm sure it would cost a hell of alot more than it's worth. 

So far I agree.  I had four tailgates at one point.  All but 3 had either a shot latch, a big dent, one had two .45 holes in it...I thought I'd use that one, but the one I used has a small crease in it.  I've not bee able to fine a clean one.

I have a Comanche badge, two command-trac badges.  If you want them, PM me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just going to update the first post later when I got home today but since you two brought it back to the top I'll just post here for now.

I'm just going to be scrapping this truck at a later date since I've decided it is going to require more work than I feel it is worth. The more I've dug into it the more issues I've found. So with that decision I no longer need any parts except what will be left listed above later today that could be used on another truck.

• 2 weeks later...