2 Mjs @ Rusty's Pull-A-Part In Marion, Nc

1987Comanche

Found these at Rusty's today.  I already knew about the blue one:

http://asheville.craigslist.org/ptd/3749467765.html

What I didn't know is that it's a column shift 4WD with the mini-mini console.  I went up there looking for a headliner.  Didn't find it in the '87 but I did find this:

'86 2.5, 2WD, AX-5 (I think...shift knob wasn't on the lever, could be AX-4).  and it had a mint black dashboard!  I grabbed the headliner for me and the tail lights out of this one for a friend.  Headliner was in rough shape but it's workable and I think a black headliner will work with a gray interior.   Bodies on both trucks look pretty good (both LWB).

Man, wish I could find treasures like those. That tailgate would be perfect, and I'd grab as much of that blue interior I could as well.

As already said, I'd be grabbing those taillights as well and stashing them. I'm also partial to stashing rear flares too.

I won't be up there again for quite some time.  Perhaps someone can finish harvesting treasure from those trucks.  FYI the red truck has a decent looking tailgate too...it was in the bed. 

I pulled the tail lights from the red '86 (they were the better of the two) so I'm happy.