Wtb This Door Part

drase

The piece of metal that the doorpin goes thru on the body that connects to the door (where my finger is pointing too). I need the passenger side one if it makes a difference shipped to 33884.

Door Check is what its called best to find a 97 up cherokee one there made better and a direct fit. Left or right does not matter however the one on the right side is  less worn most of the time if you have a choice. Front and back are different will not interchange. Hope this helps some.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't wanna hijack drase but I could use these on both sides too. I have the jamb end and bolts. Need the part that goes inside the door, the rod, and pin. How do you get the roll pin back in after beating the hell out of it to get it off?

Tom

Don't wanna hijack drase but I could use these on both sides too. I have the jamb end and bolts. Need the part that goes inside the door, the rod, and pin. How do you get the roll pin back in after beating the hell out of it to get it off?

Tom

I haven't had to put the pin back in yet. I'll let ya know if I get the metal piece to put it in!

• 2 months later...