4" Lift For Mj

"Handling" and "lifted off road capable truck" are pretty much diabolically opposite goals.

Either you build the truck to handle great, build it to be a capable offroader, or find a happy medium making concessions on both ends.

Out of all the different brands parts I have on my rigs, I am happiest with the quality of the Rock Krawler stuff. Don't think they make any MJ specific stuff, but all the front XJ parts will work.

Whats reasonable cost?

Problem is the cheap kits are missing things to keep cost down and the expensive kits have most of what you need but cost a lot more.

Once you add the missing stuff to the cheaper kits you probably could have bought about any of them.

personally on my zj i ran a rough country lift kit i took of front and rear sway bays drove on the highway and pre-ran the zj also i can tell you it rock crawled like a beast till the torque converter went

as for rough country they have a great customer service i ended up with uneven coild after 6 months of having the kit so i called them up and got 4 new coils for free

What about Zone Offroads 4 1/2" lift kit specific to MJ's? They are a vendor on here I believe. I was thinking of it myself, but anything over 2 1/2" lift I would want a long arm kit. Just because I have never had one mostly....

What about Zone Offroads 4 1/2" lift kit specific to MJ's? They are a vendor on here I believe. I was thinking of it myself, but anything over 2 1/2" lift I would want a long arm kit. Just because I have never had one mostly....

The smallest lift long arm kit that is available is a 3.5" by Full Traction. I had a 3.5" lifted XJ and was told by IRon rock Offroad or Rubicon Express, can't remember which, that they would not recommend LA on anything shorter then a 4.5" lift. But those are from company's that probably just wanted to sell me a new LA kit! Ha