Mj Topper

Sometimes a lot of $$

Sometimes you can barely give them away.

This one has been on Craigs here for a while with no takers.

I'm surprised they usually go fast;

http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/3500403892.html

^^^ though this one does sit a little lower than the MJ roof right behind the cab,

maybe its not an MJ specific topper?

Good luck.

Jim is right. This is one of those things that are worth whatever someone will pay for it. It really depends on how hard up someone is for one, or if the market is even there for it in your area. The best thing to do is catch a "wanted" ad with someone looking for one.

If you don't need to sell it, I would just hang on to it in case you find someone to barter with for something you want.

Rob

Sometimes a lot of $$

Sometimes you can barely give them away.

This one has been on Craigs here for a while with no takers.

I'm surprised they usually go fast;

http://nh.craigslist...3500403892.html

^^^ though this one does sit a little lower than the MJ roof right behind the cab,

maybe its not an MJ specific topper?

Good luck.

It doesn't look like an MJ specific topper. Looks too narrow and too low. Probably for a Ford Ranger.

I would pay up to $200 for a longbed topper if it truly was MJ-specific. I paid $100 for my shortbed MJ topper, but those are a lot more common - longbeds are more rare. I thought I finally found one from an ad on Craigslist and went up to look at it. Luckily it was on the guy's Comanche so I could easily see it wasn't right. It was pretty comical when I told him I was going to pass because the topper wasn't made for a Comanche - the seller got pretty offended and wanted me to explain how it was on his Comanche if it wasn't for a Comanche. I had driven my '92 shortbed with MJ-specific topper and showed him how the width was just right and how the height of the topper matched the roofline of the Comanche. He still insisted his looked okay and fit fine, but I told him I wasn't one to half-@$$ something and left.

I've been burned once on buying a topper that wasn't for a Comanche and I won't get burned again.