How About A Tool Section?

Biotex

I don't think we've got enough interest to create a whole forum, but you're more than welcome to start a bunch of threads in the pub. :thumbsup: or if they are auto related tools you can stick them in the tech section too. :yes:

I thought the DIY section was for detailed descriptions of finished how-to projects (be they repairs or mods). for this new forum are we talking about "talking about tools"? or are we talking about "showing people how you made a certain tool"? I'm now confused. :hmm:

lemme dwell on it a bit. got a long day of packing and whatnot ahead of me today and tomorrow is even longer (driving to georgia again). I just don't think there are enough threads to split off a tool section. but it might be nice to separate the mods from the repairs.

I don't want another subforum.

Don't see the need for it. The vendors section arose out of a need to separate the private sellers from the businesses. A whole 'nother section just to talk shop and about tools? Nah. Take it to the pub, or start up a thread in the DIY if you made a tool that helped a job and want to make a well, DIY to make the tool.

Rob

I'm wholly against adding more subforums and such for something that will not get much interest.

Heck, I don't even check "popular threads" because I don't feel like clicking into one more sub-catagory.

I completely agree.

The only way I might read a thread in the 'popular' forum is if it pops up in tapatalk.