Removing The Cab

It is, with enough time, oxy acetylene, and spot weld cutters its possible. But its just not practical, if the rockers and cab corners are what you need you are better off hacking them off and using them to replace yours. The cab of a comanche uses a type of cab design called unibody in other words the cab is literally part of the frame, and vice-a-versa. Making it non removeable. . . technically. It make for an extremely rigid and strong vehicle body, but it does have its drawbacks.

The other guys have it. The cab and frame are permanently connected. It's supposed to make the frame strong (and an MJ unibody is rather strong) but it's a pain sometimes. I would just cut off the parts I needed and welded them to my truck.

If you plan to cut them out with a rechargeable sawzall, take about six fully charged batteries with you and that may be enough. It took two batteries to cut out the rear fender wheel well areas (above and behind the flares). Also, get the shortest, stiffest blades you can find and take a bunch of them. And, don't buy the cheap ones, they don't last. The long blades tend to flex and bend - don't ask how I know that.