I Know This Is Going To Sound Silly.....

marie

I know this is going to sound silly, but there are a few girls that post here......

So how about a smiley/emoticon that looks like Rosie the riviter? You know, the WWII pic of the girl with the bandana tied around her head and she's showing off her bicep. She does represent us girls who aren't affraid to get our hands dirty! I'll see if I can find one.

cheers

m

Almost as cool as my girlfriend who already had her own toolbox and VIP membership to Pull-a-Part before she even met me. :yes:

Sweet!!! I am super proud of girls who pick it up!! I have three tool boxes, one electrical, one plumbing, and my automotive one which I can't even lift. I'm thinking of bolting it in the back of the truck but I'm affraid someone would steal the truck just for the tools. LOL!!! :rotf:

Right on jimoshel! My tub of Gunk sits right next to the dish soap, and there are two towels in my kitchen, one for greasy hands and one for dishes. I try not to mix them up, but I'm sure I have ingested more petroleum products through osmosis than most people have seen with their eyes.