I dont know wtf is wrong...

Looks like I have a date with my plug socket in the near future :crossfingers: thanks for the input, this issue is really starting to concern me, I've been lucky and its only been really bad near home and not 25mi away at school

You really ought to do a fuel pressure test.

Also, a connector refreshing since you say bumps affect it.

Look at your fuel pump ballast resistor. It's a white ceramic piece bolted near the air cleaner and has a wire at each end. Are the connectors tight?

I've never been able to do a fuel pressure test while it was happening so my test may be irrelevant, I'll try to get one when it happening and I'll check the plugs too. Thank you all for replying, I hate having contempt for my mj on the side of the road...

Could be your issue, or you may have an injector harness shorting causing the injectors to go full pulse width and flood your motor with raw fuel.

Next time it happens.. pull off the road immediately.

Then pull all 6 spark plugs and lay them in order. find the one thats fouled, or if its ALL of them, youll know which direction to go. :)

I agree 100% on the overfueling issue, BUT lets say he does exactly what you said and dicovers 5 of the 6 plugs are drenched in fuel, now what? Or even 1 plug is drenched.

either way its not going to be fun tracking it down.

Had a auto parts coupon bout to expire so I thru a new fuel pressure regulator on, been try in to take as many bumps as possible trying to induce the issue but nothing so far, if you read the thread you'll see I've said this like 3 times then it just happens but so far so good.....I hate an issue I can't easily test if its still occurring. Either way :crossfingers:

Follow the two wires from the gas tank to your firewall. On my 88 they are orange and black, but wrapped. Flip it over and look along the top side which may be shorting to the chasis. This is a low voltage current so you will not get an easy clue seeing some spark in the dark. The bumps may be changing the voltage via the short to the chassi and the ton of gas may be you pummping the gas like mad. Does it ever not want to start? Hang in there.

Could have sworn I updated this, after replacing the fuel pressure regulator I have had no further issues not even a hiccup, previously my spells of normality were littered with short instances of the issue which are no longer present. At the moment I consider the issue resolved thank you all for your input.